- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Anthony B. Lowe, OD, Owner
- O.D. The Ohio State College of Optometry
- Residency (Ocular Disease): Michigan College of Optometry, Battle Creek VA Medical Center
- B.S. Marshall University
- Grant Writing Certification: University of Georgia
- Eye Care Director: Luxottica North America
- Extern Director, Senior Optometrist: Veterans Health Administration (Ralph H. Johnson VAMC)
- Adjunct Professor: Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Michigan College of Optometry
- Independent contractor / private practice
- Assistant Professor: Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine
Lectures / Presentations
Talc Retinopathy; Dilemmas in Glaucoma: The Angle and Optic Nerve; Dry Eye: Debunking "Artificial" Cures; Pediatric Glaucoma; Pathophysiology of Diabetic Retinopathy; CHRPE: An Ominous Sign of Systemic Disease; Orbital Blow-out Fracture; Temporal Arteritis; Chronic Anterior Uveitis in a Steroid Responder; Glaucoma Grand Rounds; Strabismus: Detection, Treatment and Management
|6:00 pm||6:00 pm||6:00 pm||6:00 pm||6:00 pm||4:00 pm||Closed|